The term “Mon Fred” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- User content - In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Mon Fred a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Mon Fred the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Mon Fred or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints. Mon Fred reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Mon Fred servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to third parties in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice or our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions of use, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions of use.
- Limitations of Liability - Mon Fred will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; or for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if Mon Fred have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mon Fred’s prior written consent.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You must not:
-sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
-show any material from the website in public;
-reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
-edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this
website [except for content specifically and expressly available for redistribution].
- Please note, if you live in a surcharge delivery area, you will be notified by Mon Fred and may be required to pay additional surcharge fees. This charge may also be applicable if you are returning items from a surcharge area.
- Returns and Exchanges:
Mon Fred offers free returns and exchanges within 30 days from receipt of your order. Returns and exchanges are can be arranged by contacting one of our team. If you should choose to return your order using another courier, you will be liable for any associated costs, including any customs charges and loss of items.
Exchanges may be accepted after the end of the 30-day returns period, at the discretion of Mon Fred. However, free shipping is not offered in such circumstances
- Promotional Codes/Discounts: Promotional codes or discounts cannot be combined or used upon sale items.
- Exceptions - Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Mon Fred liability in respect of any: death or personal injury caused by Mon Fred’s negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Mon Fred; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Mon Fred to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
At the discretion of Mon Fred, we will refund you any taxes and duties paid on our products above 10% of the purchase price from Mon Fred. This only applies to goods bought on mon-fred.com