The flip flop has a foam footbed, developed to allow your feet to sink in. Over time, it'll take the shape of your foot, to provide a custom fit.
The strap is built as a continuous piece of soft vegan leather, which curves beautifully around the heel of the shoe. Designed to be effortless, the flip flop is water resistant too.
To complete the design, the flip flop features a rubber sole. This not only provides grip but protects the soft foam, increasing the longevity of the shoe.
In Black, chosen to compliment all skin tones.
- Soft and supple: the hand-stitched, high-quality vegan leather behaves like animal leather, conforming to your feet over time. Unlike animal leather, our vegan leather is also water resistant.
- The straps are fixed to the foam base using traditional shoemaking methods, designed to stop them breaking.
- Made using our signature one-piece construction, we reduce waste in the manufacturing process whilst creating an elegant silhouette.
- Mon Fred's ultrasoft foam footbed was developed to take the shape of your foot over time and provide a custom fit.
- The rubber sole provides a durable and grippy surface that allows us to make the foam footbed softer whilst making sure the shoe doesn't wear out over time.
- The box is made from recycled cardboard, which is also recyclable.
- The travel bag is made from 100% cotton.
- Free international green shipping at checkout on all orders
- UK: 2-3 days tracked
- Europe: 2-5 days tracked
- USA: 4-7 days tracked
- Rest of World: 4-10 days tracked
- A choice of subsidised green express shipping
- UK: 1 day tracked
- Europe: 1-2 days tracked
- USA: 1-2 days tracked
- Rest of World: 1-5 days tracked
- To see country-specific shipping timings and costs please add the products to cart and use the shipping calculator above
- The above timings only apply if the order is placed before 2pm GMT on the previous working day
Green Shipping: We offset the carbon dioxide it takes to ship the product, as well as what it takes to produce it. As a result, all our shipping options become carbon neutral (meaning that over the entire process, the same - if not more - carbon is taken out of the atmosphere compared that which is released).
- If you are ordering from outside of the EU you may have to pay import tax and duty charges. If your country does charge these taxes/charges, you will be asked to pay these once your order arrives in the delivery country.
- If the duties and import taxes are above 10% of your order, we will refund you the difference. T&Cs apply
- Mon Fred is not liable for any import tax or duty charges issued by your country's national import office. Such charges are issued to the recipient your import office and are unfortunately not controlled by Mon Fred in any way.
- Import taxes and taxes vary from country to country and they depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information. We apologise for any inconvenience and we are working to make it a more seamless experience for our international customers.
- We offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days from receipt of your order. Products must be returned unwashed, unworn and eligible for resale and with the packaging intact. We, unfortunately, cannot accept any used items and any such items will have to be returned to the purchaser
We plant a tree for every product sold.
Every tree planted offsets the carbon emissions that come with producing and shipping our products.
Sustainability is a core part of our design philosophy. As a company, we aim to have at least a net neutral impact on the planet and whilst we're not there yet, becoming carbon neutral is an important first step.
To us, sustainability encompasses both environmental and human aspects. As part of this, we’ve partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects. They’re a non-profit company who, with our support, employ local people and pay them a fair wage to plant trees on our behalf. In turn, they teach communities the importance of the forests and the benefits they bring. This then results in the communities taking both pride and responsibility for protecting trees for future generations.
For more information click here.